Succeed Against The Odds Podcast
This week Rnold Smith and Michelle Falcone sit down with Francesca Anastasi on the Succeed Against The Odds Podcast and discuss the launch of The Connection App. Focusing on how it can be used to help develop and sustain habits to build stronger connections and more meaningful relationships.
Most people are somewhere between the “Honeymoon Phase” and having problems that need professional intervention to solve them. The help available for those couples is either expensive, or inconvenient, or both. Rnold and Michelle have found a fun solution to help couples one small habit at a time.
During the episode:
- [2:10] Helping people actually implement the information so they can get new results in life
- [4:21] Practicing the habits, integrating them in daily life in a fun way
- [5:37] What prompted the creation of the Connection App
- [11:13] Personal growth and personal development at the base of strong relationships
- [12:09] The staggering statistics of loneliness between teens and young adults
- [14:44] The fun incentives in the app that help you stay on track
Take a Challenge
For a Chance to Win!
Participate in Challenges — and create a deeper & more meaningful connection with your partner — and be entered to win our quarterly prize (a $2,500 CDN vacation package for 2) and other great prizes!
Earn one prize draw entry every time you complete and save a Celebration Reflection (“Celebrations”) and your Connection Practice Ratings (“Ratings”) in the App. Record your Celebrations and Ratings for 5 consecutive days in one week and you will earn an additional 5 entries. Record them for 7 consecutive days in one week and you will earn yet another 5 entries.
No purchase necessary. Official contest rules.
Download our Apps for your
choice of mobile device:
Ready to accept the Challenge?